- 120 W
- 200 W
- 200 W
Power supply (VA)
Total of capacitors (µF)
- 62 000
- 4 + 1 monitor
Input Impedance (kΩ)
Rising Time (µs)
Signal/Noise Ratio (dBA)
- 100 dB
- 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Symmetrical Output stages with discrete components
- Double pair of MOS-FET transistors on each channel
- Specific low consumption supplies (5VA) for analog circuits and display.
- Capacitors: 8x6800uF low ESR high quality designed specifically for ATOLL.
- 2 volume attenuators: 1 per channel
- Analog stages with Mundorf MKP condensators in a armored shell
- Complete settings (from the front panel or with the remote control) of the balance and volume
- Direct access to each inputs from the front panel or with the remote control
Otional Digital Board:
An optional board with several Digital Inputs is available, including:
- 1 Bluetooth receiver: Direct digital to the AKM audio converter
- 2 Coaxial Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
- 2 Optical Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
- 1 USB-B Input: PCM & DSD
- Audio converter: AKM – AK4490
- PCM from 16 bits to 32bits up to 384 kHz on USB-B input (asynchronous).
- DSD : DSD64 & DSD128.
- USB Interface: XMOS with specific program designed for ATOLL.
- 5 audio stereo Inputs (RCA):
- TAPE (IN+OUT)
- AUX ( or optionnal board)
- 1 trigger 12V Output
- 1 By-pass Input (uses as power amplifier)
- Double pair of Pre-out by bi-amp.
- Headphones jack