The launch of ELAC’s Debut and Uni-Fi series loudspeakers called for a great-sounding amplifier that delivers the performance, flexibility and value essential for a product to carry the ELAC name. So where none existed before, ELAC engineers created the EA Series. Starting with a clean-sheet, their design brief was clear: build the most powerful, versatile, easy-to-use integrated amplifier imaginable; do it without compromising sound, reliability and a great user experience; and price it so fairly that it becomes a hands-down choice, even when compared against units at many times the price.
ELAC’s free iOS and Android app allows users to fully control and set up their system. The app includes innovative features not found on any other products in this class—anywhere.
The companion IOS and Android app measures the near-field response of main speakers and subwoofer, then pinpoints the subwoofer’s optimal crossover frequency. Auto Blend results in the perfect integration of clean, articulate bass. Room Calibration precisely tailors your system for flattest frequency response across the audio spectrum, optimized for your listening position and environment.
Easily rename each input to match your source. The revised name will appear in the app and on the integrated amplifier’s front panel display.
Using our free iOS or Android app you can teach the EA Series Amplifier to respond your favorite IR remote control.
With built-in Dolby Digital Decoding, the EA Series amplifier has been designed to sit at the heart of your entertainment system. Simply connect the audio output from your TV to the Amp and experience your favorite movies or TV shows like never before.
- BASH Digital Fidelity Tracking Amplifier
Power output Continuous:
- 2 x 80 Watts 2 channels driven into 4 ohms @ 1kHz
- 2 x 40 Watts 2 channels driven into 8 ohms @ 1kHz
- 2 x 70 Watts 2 channels driven into 2 ohms @ 1kHz
Power output burst (CEA 2010*):
- 120 Watts 1 channel driven into 4 ohms @ 1kHz
- 65 Watts 1 channel driven into 8 ohms @ 1kHz
- 170 Watts 1 channel driven into 2 ohms @ 1kHz
Power and THD+N, 1kHz:
- 4 ohms 70 Watts @ .07%
- 8 ohms 40 Watts @ .03%
- (Full Power Digital input): 101dB
Broadband Frequency Response:
- 20Hz to 40kHz +/- 1.8dB
- 3 total; 2 optical / 1 coaxial (192kHz 24-bit)
- 192kHz 24-bit asynchronous
- 1 (100mW @ 16 ohms)
- Yes with aptX
- Dolby Digital
- Yes, iOS and Android control app (Android App available now, iOS App will be available mid December). A Bluetooth 4.0 low-energy Android or iOS device is required to use this application.
- ABC (Auto Blend & Calibrate)
- All specifications subject to change.
- Power Off 120Vac: .86W
- Auto Off 120Vac: 5.45W
* CEA 2010 Tone Burst (6.5 Cycle Raised Cosine)