This real audiophile-grade integrated amplifier that strictly follows our less is more principle in a pure analogue circuitry. Therefore it offers 6 „strictly analogue“ inputs in a dual mono construction. We think, that combining analogue and digital inputs would compromise audio quality. If digital input options are needed, just add DAC Box RS and you will get a total of 14 analogue and digital input options and best possible audio reproduction!
6 stereo line level inputs (5 RCA & 1 XLR) offer a lot of connection options. Stereo Box RS can be used as integrated amplifier or as pre-amplifier with an additional subwoofer output option. Pure analogue circuitry with low noise buffer input stages offers uncompromised audiophile playback. Elegant control buttons on front and IR remote, that comes with unit, makes usage a piece of a cake. The massive metal casing is beautiful and effectively protects against interference.
Stereo Box RS is available in silver or black.
The addition of linear power supply Power Box RS Amp gives even more power (2x 100/195 watts 8/4 ohms) and 1-Ohm drive capability.
- 2 x 120 Watts @ 4 ohms
- 2 Ohms drive capability
- Pure analogue audio circuitry
- Dual mono & fully balanced design principle
- 6 stereo line inputs (XLR & RCA)
- Pre & subwoofer plus fixed level record out
- Tube buffer input stage (6922)
- Motor driven potentiometer
- IR remote included
- High class metal casing
- DC power supply (< 1 Watt standby power)
- Available in silver or black
- 2 x 80W/ 120 W @ 8 Ohm/4 Ohm
Signal to noise ratio:
- 20 Hz - 50 kHz (- 1.5dB/ - 3dB)
- < 0.05% @ 100 W
- 32dB (RCA) / 35dB (XLR)
- 5 pair RCA/Cinch sockets and 1 pair XLR
- 0.022 Ohm
- 1x RCA (mono)
- Stereo RCA (fixed level)
- 4 mm Ø Banana, spade or bare wire
External power supply:
- 48 V/2.5 A DC; 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- < 1 Watt
Dimensions W x H x D:
- 206 x 72 x 210 mm with sockets
- 2650 g without power supply